General Meeting Information
We meet most Monday evenings at 7:00 pm, unless otherwise noted on the calendar—generally all except the last half of December, during summer camp, and major holidays. From Labor Day until Memorial Day, our meetings generally last one hour, but during the summer months, they usually last an hour and a half.
26 January 2021
We have been meeting primarily online in accordance with the wishes of our Patrol Leader Council (PLC). With the COVID-19 vaccine administrations on the rise and cases of COVID-19 on the decline, we expect to resume in person meetings in the next couple of months. Stay tuned for updates.
General COVID-19 precautions:
- All participants and guests must check in at each meeting. A current phone number and email address must be given if we do not already have them.
- Each participant or guest should self-monitor his/her health. If he/she exhibits any COVID-19 symptoms, he/she should not attend.
- A volunteer will take the participant's temperature with a non-contact infrared thermometer and record it in the attendance spreadsheet.
- If the participant or guest has a temperature of 100.4 F or higher, he/she will not be allowed to participate in the meeting or event.
- All participants must wear masks covering both the nose and mouth at all times.
- Participants and guests are asked to maintain a social distance of 6' or more.
- Harmony Presbyterian Church is still not open to the public; so, restrooms and water fountains are not available. Participants are asked to plan ahead.
|February||Chess & Board Games:PLC 2/8@7:30 pm—Parent Committee 2/9—ASM meeting 2/18|
|Mon 2/1||Troop Meeting—Monopoly (Devin B.)|
|Sun 2/7||Scout Sunday|
Super Bowl LV
|Mon 2/8@6:30pm||Troop Meeting from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm—Chess (Cole R.) PLC immediately following the Troop meeting.|
|Tue 2/9||Parent Committee Meeting|
|Mon 2/15||Optional Troop Meeting—Social Distancing Merit Badge|
|Mon 2/22||Troop Meeting—Clue (Damian R.)|
|March||Computer Programming: PLC 3/1@7:30pm—Parent Committee 3/9|
|Mon 3/1 @ 6:30pm||Troop Meeting from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm. PLC immediately following.|
|Mon 3/8||Troop Meeting|
|Tue 3/9||Parent Committee Meeting|
|Mon 3/15||No Troop Meeting—Spring Break|
|Mon 3/22||Troop Meeting|
|Sat 3/27||Semiannual Planning Meeting|
|Mon 3/29||Court of Honor|
|April||STEM: Full Troop/Patrol Election 4/5—PLC 4/5@7:30pm—Parent Committee 4/13|
|Sun 4/4||Easter Sunday|
|Mon 4/5 @ 6:30pm||Troop/Patrol Elections followed by PLC @ 7:30pm|
|Mon 4/12||Troop Meeting|
|Tue 4/13||Parent Committee|
|4/17-18||Virtual Backyard Campout|
|Mon 4/20||Troop Meeting|
|Sat 4/24||Troop Leadership Training 9:00am-1:00pm|
|Mon 4/27||Troop Meeting|
Come Join Us!
Boy Scout Troop 191 is a Scout-led Troop. We are chartered by Harmony Presbyterian Church of Fort Collins, Colorado.